Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My First Blog

Today I created my first blog! Whoop whoop! My friend Madison and I decided since we were so obsessed with reading other peoples blogs we should start our own. I am going to try and update this page weekly with pictures and whats going on in mine and Blakeley's life. 

Where to begin..... I feel like I am going on 30years old now a days, my life seems to flash before my eyes. Blakeley is all over the place, she is obsessed with Rihanna and loves to dance. I can tell she will be a little performer when she grows up. I have come to the realization that she will be two before I know it. I am trying to cherish every moment I can with her. She comes to work with me every day unless her dad has her. I am still weary about putting her in daycare. She minds me very well and is social with other babies so I don't see the need for it, hey less doctor appointments for me right?! HA. Right now Bebe loves, and I mean LOVES hot dogs (turkey), french fries, and BANANAS (NANANANANA) as she says. Every week she gets on a kick of something new she will become obsessed with, this week it is NANANANANAAAAAAS! She cracks me up, her new word is Monkey. I love it when she says Monkey, she still won't say Carol tho (my best friends name) but she some how manages to say Monkey??? Strange right? She can point out her nose, ears, eyes, and mouth to me. She's like my little Einstein :)

Now onto myself, everyday I wake up at 8am and begin my day, luckily for me my baby sleeps in late! Wohooo! I open my shop by myself every day at 10am. When I say I own my own business I mean it. I come in here everyday with new ideas and creations. I am determined to make something of myself. I am very lucky to have the support of my family and friends to be able to run my own business, of course there are ups and downs to it.... But I wouldn't have it any other way. When Blakeley gets older I want her to look back and say "wow my mom really did make something of herself and us!" I will NEVER be the one to back down from my dream, just because I am 20 doesn't mean anything to me :)


I am VERY LUCKY that Blakeley has such a supportive dad and loves her unconditionally, even tho we aren't together we make to work for Blakeley. I am determined that Blakeley will love Hunter and I equally and know that she has TWO supportive families!!! Hunter's family is amazing and helps out tremendously, I am very grateful for that. My family is my biggest support, my mother inspires me to become something of myself. She raised me by herself as a young mom and made it, I know I can do the same! You're the best MIMI EVER! 

Juggling my life can be crazy, but on the nights I do not have Bebe I try to get some "me" time in, I am currently back with my high-school sweetheart, Louis. Cool huh? It's amazing how things work out! He is an amazing guy and supports me. We have been together ever since New Years Eve, and still going strong!  

Between running a business, keeping Blakeley on track, and juggling my life its pretty hectic but I manage to do it somehow! I think this wraps up my first blog in a nut shell, I look forward to posting more!

Keeping it creative day by day!
Mommy of Bebe!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading about you, Blakeley & your life...You are a very strong young lady, just like your mother :) I am looking forward to reading your blog.

    Mary Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant decide if I want to cry or smile. Cry simply because you are such a wonderful person and i believe the best mom/friend/sister/business owner EVER and I hope I can be just like that one day. Smile because this is such a sweet blog and I am proud to say your one of my besties. I am SO proud of everything you do every single day and I look up to you, you inspire me. Keep truckin girly keep truckin.. :)

    ReplyDelete